perjantai 3. joulukuuta 2010

Perjantaimetallia-Friday metal

No hittolainen, onpas taas jäänyt postaus välistä ;(
Siis; HobbyPointista löysin kivan, pienen kahviastiaston Lupescun perheelle:

Damn, I've missed a post again ;(
So, of HobbyPoint I found this nice, tiny coffee-service for the Lupescu family:

Astiat ovat suloisia, ja metallista valmistettuja, mutta miinuspuolena mainittakoon astioiden hillittömän paksut, karkeat reunat, valusaumojen näkyminen ja sorvin jäljet kuppien sisäpuolella.

These dishes are so cute, and made of matal, but as a minus-side I may add that the sides of the dishes are insanely thick and rugged, I really can see the casting-seames and the marks of the lathe inside the cups.

Mutta siitä huolimatta nämä päätynevät nukkekodin keittiöön (ennemmin tai myöhemmin).

But stil, I think these will end up to my dollhouse's kitchen (sooner or later).

2 kommenttia:

Alienora kirjoitti...

Silver coffee set - I love it:)))

Wednesday kirjoitti...

I'd prefer this more likely as a steel or pewter coffee set, it somehow just suits better for the family :)